Zarihs by Borsao 2016: Best Syrah Worldwide
Zarihs by Borsao 2016 has just come onto the market and can no longer have more medals and a better reputation among consumers, wine guides, experts and the communication media.
In the national market has received 92 points in the Wine Guide Peñín 2020, and the same score in the wine Guide 2020 El País. Zarihs has entered in the Syrah contest of the world organized by the English media Drink Business and returned with a gold medal, but this had not been the first medal, previously it was acquired in the German Wine Competition Mundus Vini a gold medal and the title “Best of the Show”.
Zarihs is a 100% Syrah single-varietal, aged for 12 months in 40% American oak barrels, and 60% in stainless steel tanks.
These are some of the comments we have found among its creators, journalists, media around the world and end consumers:
- “Creative and original thanks to Chris Ringland and José Luis Chueca, in the cross-pollination of ideas and knowledge are the genius”
- “Fresh and aromatic”
- “Explosion of flavor, powerful, silky and sweet”
- “Syrah very expressive and mineral”
- “Remember the Syrah of Barossa Valley”
- “Great Syrah from Campo de Borja, spicy, fruit more present than wood”
Source: Comments collected in the Vivino application.
- Best Syrah in Spain. TOP 5 Best Spanish Syrah ”Vivino´s 2018
- Top 10 Syrah du Monde in 2017
What the wine experts say about Zarihs?
- “Borja wine with an Australian accent” @Erobertparker. Wine Advocate
- “A Borsao with French stile” @jlsolanilla Heraldo de Aragón
- “It is a genuine example of wine that exceeds its price”
@DavidWilliams The Guardian on Wine
- ” An absolute blockbuster red.” @Cellarsof Byrne & Co
What do the winemakers said about Zarihs?
“Minerality, richness, power and personality in the wine, unique stamp of the terroir Campo de Borja”. José Luis Chueca & Chris Ringland