A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your browser when you visit practically any website. They are used so the website can remember your visit when you come back and browse this page. Cookies usually store technical information, personal preferences, content customisation, statistics of use, links to social media, access to user accounts, etc. The objective of cookies is to adapt the content of the website to your profile needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any site would be considerably reduced. If you wish to consult further information about the cookies, what they store, how to eliminate them, deactivate them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users who write comments in the blog are human and not automated applications. This is a way of combating spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to be able to prepare statistics about the traffic and volume of visits to this website. On using this website, you are allowing Google to process information about yourself. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any rights in this regards, you must do so by directly contacting Google..
- Social networks. Every social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as I like or Share.
Deactivation or elimination of cookies
You may exercise your right to deactivate or eliminate this website’s cookies at any time. These actions are carried out in different ways depending on the browser you are using. We leave you a fast guide for the most popular browsers.
- Site browsers are the tools responsible for storing the cookies and thus you must execute your right to eliminate or deactivate them from the browsers. Neither this site nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of the cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- Cookies have to be installed in some cases so that the browser does not forget your decision to not accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share them with third parties, unless it is necessary for the system to operate or when required by law. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Port Agreement, which guarantees that the protection level of all data transferred will be in agreement with European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard at this link. If you require information about the use made by Google of the cookies, we are enclosing this other link. If you have any doubts or queries regarding the cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.