Borsao berola highlighted as one of the great wines of Spain
In the Peñín Guide 2020 it appears with 5 out of 5 stars, which means the best value and 91 points.
This wine has numerous other national awards such as:
- Gourmets defines it as excellent wine with 90 points.
Internationals such as:
- Grenache du Monde with gold medal
- Recommended as one of the great wines of Spain
- James Suckling with 90 points
- Wine Spectator with 91 points qualifies it as “the best value”
- Wine Enthusiast with 90 points qualifies it as “the best buy”.
Borsao berola 2016 is available in the cellar.